I’m travelling to Australia tomorrow morning (yay), so I thought I would share how I pack my carry-on luggage and the essentials for my carry-on with you all.
My packing list (carry-on)
Documents & ID
– Boarding pass
– Copy of the VISA Grant Notice (just in case they need proof for paying for an electronic visa)
– Address of where I am staying in Australia (you will need a physical address to complete immigration forms)
– Credit cards and etc.
Toiletries (no larger than 100 ml)
– Eye Cream (you don’t want to look tired with bags under your eyes when you arrive)
– Body Lotion
– Hand Lotion
– Chapstick (I always keep them in my jacket pocket)
– Toothbrush, Toothpaste and Mouthwash
– Dry Shampoo (to keep your hair from getting greasy)
– Makeup Remover
– Eyeglass Cleaner
– Perfume (tip: I always keep those samples you get from Matas and take them with me when I travel)
– Face Wash (airplanes take all the moisture out of your skin, so you need to moisturize your face)
Entertainment and etc.
– Coloring book (I just realized I forgot to take a pic of my coloring book, oops)
– Charger (mobile charger, laptop charger)
– tip: always bring a change of clothes with you in your carry-on in case your checked in baggage gets lost.
Other important things
– Camera equipment
– Car keys
THE VELVET KIDS